All rights reserved by MECOnet ©. Each citation must refer toMECOnet Library!
MECO & ECYPS Proceedings in IEEE xPlore
- MECO'2012 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2013 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2014 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2015 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2016 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2017 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
- MECO'2018 (IEEE xPlore Digital Library)
Keynotes from MECO and ECYPS Conferences from 2012-
- Compressive sensing: Theory, Algorithms and Applications, Prof. dr Srdjan Stankovic, Keynote lesson given at MECO'2015, Budva Montenegro, June 15, 2015. [Abstract with recommended references].
- Challenges in the Design and Implementation of Wireless Sensor Networks: A Holistic ApproachDevelopment and Planning Tools, Middleware,Power Efficiency, Interoperability, Prof. George Papadopoulos, Keynote lesson given at MECO'2015, Budva Montenegro, June 15, 2015
- Matching Data Representation to Application Needs [ Case study: Cryptographic Systems ], Prof. Thanos Stouraitis, Invited lesson given like introduction to MECO'2015 Conference, Podgorica, Montenegro, April 2015.
- Koen De Bosschere, HiPEAC=High-Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation, MECO 2018 (Will be soon)
- Eduard Mehofer, MULTI‐OBJECTIVE OPTIMIZATION: RUNTIME EFFICIENCY VS. ENERGY EFFICIENCY, MECO 2018
- Rainer Leupers, TETRAMAX Introduction, MECO 2018
- Howard Moskowitz, All the world’s a researcher: Democratizing research, inspiring students, crowdsourcing knowledge, bettering society, MECO 2018
- Israel Koren, Detecting and Counteracting Benign Faults & Malicious Attacks in Cyber Physical Systems, MECO 2018
- Schahram Dustdar, Cyber-Human Partnerships –Engineering the Smart Fabric of IoT, People, and Systems, MECO 2018
- Naim Dahnoun, Tackling Multicore DSP Programming, MECO 2018
- Agnis Stibe, Transforms.me, MECO 2018
- Veljko Milutinovic, DataFlow SuperComputing for BigData, MECO 2018
MECOnet is open for open minds and fresh ideas. Contact us by email@example.com or social networks.